Chocolate in any form will surely be favourite sweet food of millions of people worldwide. Dark chocolate is one such tasty food becoming highly popular for its unique taste and health enhancing benefits. Even expert beauticians agree that dark chocolate is one of the advantageous food materials to improve beauty of its consumer.
Know the origin of dark chocolate:
Dark chocolate as the name suggests is dark in colour. It is little bitter in taste mingled with sweetness. Its rich flavour tempts even the individuals who shy away from eating chocolate. It contains high proportion of cocoa. Hence, it has large percentage of antioxidants, quite healthy like the original form of cocoa. It is known to be available in more pure form than other kinds as it doesn’t have milk mixed with it.
A well acclaimed dark chocolate contractor makes sure that the bitter taste doesn’t get spoil by adding more proportion of milk and sugar. Always remember that more dark the chocolate in colour more beneficial for health.
How the dark chocolate is prepared in chocolate industries?
The ingredients used to make this rich coloured chocolate are cocoa beans in large quantity usually 70% of the whole ingredients, sugar and organic emulsifier like soy lecithin. Emulsifier presence is quite essential to maintain the texture. Some leading manufactures add nuts and common flavours like vanilla. Mostly dark chocolate is sold in three varied form. They are bittersweet type, normal sweet type and excess sweet dark chocolate.
Why this chocolate variety is termed to be beneficial for health and beauty?
- Contains antioxidants like flavonoids help in prevention of cardiovascular health issues. Even aids in reducing the chances of suffering strokes or heart attacks. Antioxidants are best aid to control blood cholesterol level as well as blood pressure to remain normal. The blood vessels get relaxed to function smoothly.
- It contains few of essential nutrients must to keep you body energised.
- It has high proportions of serotonin which act as anti depressant.
- It even has endorphins which are the reason behind people feeling jovial when they eat dark textured chocolate.
- Flavonols help your skin to have the smooth texture, helping into look best. The natural compounds help your skin to prevent UV issues like you won’t have multiple of wrinkles. It improves skin thickness, thus there is less chance of skin sagging.
While shopping for dark chocolate make sure to note to read the label of the ingredients carefully. For experiencing its benefits the cocoa present should be at least 70% above in proportions.